WHERE TO BE
Can’t-miss Houston energy event: CCS/Decarbonization Project Development, Finance & Investment Summit
Calling all investors, emitters and developers in the decarbonization space.
When: Monday, July 24, from 8 am to 6:30 pm, and Tuesday, July 25, from 8 am to 3 pm
Where: Hilton Houston Post Oak by the Galleria (2001 Post Oak Blvd)
Price: $1,995 for full summit access
Who: Professionals within project development, emitters, providers of tax equity, development capital, and cash equity in the energy industry
Infocast’s CCS/Decarbonization Project Development, Finance & Investment Summit will bring together project developers, emitters, providers of tax equity, development capital and cash equity to explain the latest developments, showcase critical market information, and provide an “inside view” from the perspectives of all the players in these deals.
What to expect from the summit:
- Learn how your project can take maximum advantage of ALL available federal and state programs and incentives – including those in the IRA And IIJA
- Get detailed business case information on the latest Direct Air Capture and emissions capture decarbonization projects
- Hear from emitters on their needs and what they are looking for in CCS/decarbonization projects
- Understand the critical elements in structuring these projects to attract tax equity, development capital and cash equity financing
- Receive a detailed briefing from tax equity, cash equity and development capital providers on how they will assess potential investments in this brand-new asset class